Posted by Ed Nailor in Design, Development, News, WordPress
on Mar 31st, 2014 | Comments Off
Save 25% on a new WordPress Website – Design & Development!
Throughout the month of April, I am offering a WordPress Design and Development Spring Special with a 25% discount on any new WordPress website! If you have been considering a new website, a redesign of your current website, or perhaps moving your current website to a WordPress platform, now is the time to act! This offer includes a new WordPress design and WordPress development for your website.
As a WordPress developer and specialist in the Charlotte, NC area, I specialize in helping small and mid-size businesses get their message out. I also work with business and sales professionals to help build their own online brand to reach new clients and prospects for their business.
Typical WordPress website design and development scope includes:
- Website design providing one design concept for the client’s website, including a home page and interior page concept with up to 2 revisions for the concept.
- WordPress setup and theme development based on approved design
- Home page slider ( text and images )
- Home page callouts ( text, images, link to page )
- Interior page header image that can be changed per page
- Pages & navigation set up per provided sitemap ( client adds content )
- Configuration of form plugin
- Options page for general items used throughout website
- Custom fields as needed for page specific items
- Blog setup
- Cross Testing modern browsers ( IE + 1 ver back, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, iPad, iPhone, Android Phone )
Your project may vary depending on your needs, so let’s talk before time passes you by!
To qualify for this WordPress design and development special, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a new client. Client must be a US resident, but does not have to live or work in the Charlotte, NC area.
- WordPress Website design and development project must be scoped, proposed and accepted by April 30, 2014.
- WordPress Website design and development project must be paid in full upon acceptance of the proposal. Payment terms may be available.
- Client must accept all terms and conditions of the proposal.
I use WordPress for my clients as it is one of the most easy to use content management systems available. With a development cycle that include major updates and upgrades 3-4 times a year in addition to a number of security upgrades as needed, WordPress is a content management system that is growing and getting better every day.
If you would like to take advantage of this WordPress Design and Development Spring Special, call me at 704-579-5200 or use the form below.